Akademy 2017 - Call for Papers
We are asking for talk proposals on topics relevant to KDE and Qt including:
- Design and Usability in KDE;
- Advanced C++ topics;
- QML and declarative programming;
- OpenGL, Vulkan and Qt 3D;
- Overview of what is going on in the various areas of the KDE community;
- KDE in action: use cases of KDE technology in real life; be it mobile, desktop deployments and so on;
- Mobile/embedded applications, use cases and frameworks;
- Presentation of new applications; new features and functions in existing applications;
- Collaboration between KDE and other Free Software projects;
- Improving our governance and processes, community building;
- Increasing our reach through efforts such as accessibility, promotion, translation and localization;
- 3rd Party libraries / frameworks relevant to KDE.
Log in with an existing KDE Identity account
You can sign in if you created an account for this Call for Papers, or for any previous event.
Sign up for a new account
If you are new to KDE or Akademy, please create a KDE Identity account. It is easy and quick.
All user registration is handled by KDE's Identity Service. The following link will take you there.