Presentation: Change Management
Accepting changes and newcomers in KDE
The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress ~ Charles Kettering
Understanding and accepting change is not easy. There have been times where KDE has moved to a new platform and switch was not easy. We need to understand all aspects of change with importance to accept change. We have to understand that change not only gives the organization a significant advantage but it also helps us to progress over others. So, what are the effective ways to manage, accept, and increase acceptance to change?
In this talk, we will improve our capability to understand and manage change. We will learn how to best roll out a change within KDE.
We will be able to:
• understand the critical role of change management
• plan, control, and adjust to change
• create a stronger working relationship with newcomers
• create a culture of accepting changes across the KDE community
• understand the success factors of change